These specialist courses are designed for professional health and social care individuals interested in the importance of professional and personal development. This course is also ideal for anyone who requires continuing professional development (CPD) training. Many of these sessions can be run as short workshops or alternatively they may be organized over a One-Day Workshop.
The content of the course will cover:
- Professional and Personal Development Training including the use of the SWOT tool and developing a Personal Development Action Plan & Reflective approach
- Clinical Supervision in Health and Social Care.
- Becoming an Assessor & operationalizing Staff Development and the Role of Assessors in Staff Development and Reviews in Health and Social Care.
- The Research Process and Research Appreciation Workshop.
- Essay Writing and Research Critiquing Skills Workshop.
- End of Life Care Pathways Training.
- Infection Control Principles and Management of Infection
- Promoting Positive Mental Health Awareness.
Courses may also be tailored to the needs of particular workplaces when block booked.
Successful candidates will receive a Certificate of Attendance in Continuing Professional Development.
One-day (6 hours) / Half-day (3 hours) workshops.
All course participants must be physically well and feel capable to participate in the activities and procedures detailed above within the course outline.
This course is available to Nurses and Allied Health Care Professionals as part of their own CPD portfolio.
What Our Students Say:
- “This course has given me a new burst of energy in work and has reminded me of the importance of my own personal and career development, well done WEST”.
- “Brilliant course, would definitely recommend it.”
- “Thank you for such a relevant course, I couldn’t fault it.”
- “This course was so enjoyable. It was great to have instructors that work in similar management roles in healthcare, they could relate to the difficulties and problems that present themselves in my day to day work and offer me valuable advice. I have learnt so much in such a short period of time.”
- “Professionally delivered course by professional people.”
Book and reserve your place on this course by contacting WEST NI at email@example.com or by using the contact facility on this website.
Negotiable rates for larger groups, and courses organised at employer’s own venue, please contact the administrative officer for more details on firstname.lastname@example.org
We want to make you fully aware of how we work as a training company, so please read these before making a booking. View Terms and Conditions