These specialist courses in legislation and equality are designed for staff, workers and personal individuals interested in the importance of accountability, equality and safeguarding in the workplace. This course is also ideal for anyone who requires refresher training or continuing professional development (CPD) training. Many of these sessions can be run as short workshops or alternatively they may be organized over a One-Day Workshop.
The content of the course will cover:
- Accountability Ethics and the Scope of Professional Health and Social Care Practice.
- Equality, Diversity and Human Rights Training.
- Safeguarding Vulnerable Adults Training.
- Safeguarding Children Training.
- Information Governance in Health and Social Care.
- Audit and Audit Tools in Health and Social Care.
- Developing Behavioral Support Plans in Health and Social Care for Management of Aggression and Violence.
Courses may also be tailored to the needs of particular workplaces when block booked.
Successful candidates will receive a Certificate in Legislation and Equality Training.
Half-day (3 hour) workshop.
All course participants must be physically well and feel capable to participate in the activities and procedures detailed above within the course outline.
What Our Students Say:
- “Instructors are clearly compassionate people who care for healthcare staff and the safeguarding of patients. Thank you for this course.”
- “Well presented and informative course.”
- “Lovely course, I learnt so much.”
- “I would definitely recommend this course to my colleagues and friends.”
- “Tutors were very friendly and approachable.”
- “This course has definitely helped me with my daily work. The teachers were fantastic, the information was relevant, and I will now be adopting what I have learnt into my work ethic. I look forward to attending another course provided by WEST.”
Book and reserve your place on this course by contacting WEST NI at email@example.com or by using the contact facility on this website.
Negotiable rates for larger groups, and courses organised at employer’s own venue, please contact the administrative officer for more details on firstname.lastname@example.org
We want to make you fully aware of how we work as a training company, so please read these before making a booking. View Terms and Conditions