This qualification is primarily intended for all those individuals who are applying for employment in health and social care environments or other environments. This course is also ideal for anyone who is planning to advance in their career path and requires guidance on best practices for preparing for the application process.
The content of the course will cover:
- What your future career plans require.
- Discovering what the employer is looking for.
- Understanding the purpose of Curriculum Vitae.
- How to create your Curriculum Vitae, including: what to include, what to omit, structure and targeting your CV for specific career and/or position.
- Writing an effective personal statement.
- Preparation for interview including: personal appearance and attitude, research on the core principles of the company/trust/organization, research on the position applied for, consideration of general interview questions and job specific questions.
- Sample questioning at interviews.
- Interview practice to enhance and develop interview techniques.
- Guidance on attaining feedback from an application and interview.
Successful candidates will receive a Certificate of Attendance
Half-day (3 hours).
None, but all course participants must be physically well and feel capable to participate in the activities and procedures detailed above within the course outline.
What Our Students Say:
- “Taught in a way that was both educational but was done in a way you could enjoy”
- “Really enjoyed the course. Would recommend it and glad to have learnt so much”
- “Really relaxed and informal environment creating a fun atmosphere and encouraged participation”
Book and reserve your place on this course by contacting WEST NI at firstname.lastname@example.org or by using the contact facility on this website.
Negotiable rates for larger groups, and courses organised at employer’s own venue, please contact the administrative officer for more details on email@example.com
We want to make you fully aware of how we work as a training company, so please read these before making a booking. View Terms and Conditions